Sunday, September 20, 2009

Four weeks of training down.

And so far, so good!

I've had to adjust the training schedule a tad for a few reasons. First, I don't work out on Sundays so I use that as a rest day instead of Mondays. Also, I have to be fairly flexible because I am not a routine-loving person and I have things come up some days that change my plans.  But I try to keep my total miles each week on par with the schedule and so far I've done pretty good with that. I even ran more miles this week than I needed to, but just because I felt like doing 4.5 on Friday, so I did.  (well actually I did 4.6 just to spite a certain someone who I'm being competitive with) :)

I can honestly say I look forward to the group runs on Saturday mornings at 6:30am!  I really enjoy it so far.  Although I did miss this last Saturday for the first time, but this week was so incredibly stressful for me that I fully excuse myself.  I needed to sleep.  Trust me.